Do you want to restore deleted computer games? Then follow the instructions mentioned in this article. You can recover permanently removed data from the previous versions or file history.
Here’s how to restore deleted computer games
· Go through the recycle bin
You can restore deleted computer games with the help of the recycle bin. Make sure that the computer is already turned on before doing this procedure:
1. You can restore deleted computer games by using the File Explorer menu given inside the Recycle Bin.
2. If you want to go to the RB, click twice on the Recycle Bin symbol given on the screen.
3. After that, go through the removed games given in the Recycle Bin.
4. Choose the game file for restoring it.
5. After that, click on the Restore the selected items option.
· Restore deleted games with file history
By using the file history, you can easily recover the removed games stored in your PC. You just need to follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Ensure that the Automatically back up my files option of File History is turned on.
2.If it is, then you can recover the deleted computer games by using the System Restore option.
3. It is given on the Previous Versions option.
4. Click on the File Explorer option.
5. It will launch the Explorer menu.
6. After that, you need to right-click on the folder which includes the deleted games that you want to restore.
7. Choose the Properties option.
8. You need to right-click on the game that contains saving files and after that, choose the Properties option.
9. Choose the Previous Versions option.
10. The Previous option includes outdated versions.
11. The user can choose the folder outdated version.
12. Choose the folder outdated version.
13. It includes the removed saved games.
14. Choose the outdated version, which includes the removal date.
15. After that, click on the Apply option.
16. Choose the OK button.
· Restore removed games by using the Remo Recover
Here are the steps mentioned below to restore removed games through the Remo Recover tool. It is a tool which can be used easily to complete this procedure.
1. Remo Recover is the third-party application which helps you to restore removed games.
2. To restore removed games, press on the Free Download option.
3. It is given on the Remo Recover page.
4. Go to the setup window for installing it.
5. After that, go to the Remo Recover menu.
6. Choose the C: drive option.
7. Click on the Scan option.
8. Now, the Remo Recover will show the files which are already designed.
9. Choose the Save option.
10.After that, you have to transfer the restored save game file into subfolders.
11. Go to the game folder which contains the games which you have already saved.
12.After that, pull the restored game into the subfolder.
Sam John is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for McAfee security products atwww.mcafee.com/activate.